Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Offshore Oil, Technical Support, Engineering, Energy, Technology
- The successful candidate will support the Purchase-to-Pay process of the company in roles including Contracting, Warehousing, and Payables.
- The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of procurement concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, and other Business related disciplines or basic and applied sciences
- A maximum of ten (10) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience may apply
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2018.
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Procurement Analyst) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk