Should be enthusiastic and rigorous to the job，and responsible but not limited to
Liaise with management in meeting process needs
Provision of procedure and policies, and ensuring its compliance in all activities
Supporting the QHSE Department in Auditing other processes, Vendors and Subcontractors in
Compliance to Quality Requirement
Responsible for the formulating and implementation, and periodic review of QA/QC policies and guidelines and recommendation for their improvement.
Responsible for the preparation of procedures to ensuring execution of work activities in line with company and clients quality requirements.
Providing assistance to and working with project QA/QC management team and departmental representative in developing, implementing and maintaining detailed procedures and work instructions necessary to correctly implement the quality assurance program.
Reporting quality related problems identified during quality system audits to project management team or the process owner for resolution and/or further evaluation.
Guide and support management in planning and organizing to obtain accreditation of ISO or any other Quality
- Education :Graduate of Civil Engineering.
- Work Experience:Not less than six years’ QA/QC experience in civil or marine engineering. Candidates
- with Work experience of sea port and container pavement yard engineering gets priority to consider.
- Certification :ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor.
- Should be easygoing and flexible in the work, can handle the relationship with Employer’srepresentative and multiple nationality colleague work environment.
- With excellent abilities of processing all kinds of reports, engineering and management documents.
- Civil or marine engineering graduate.
- With good prospects of QC management experience.
Offered Salary$15,000 - $20,000
INDUSTRYOil & Gas