Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Research and analyze data such as client design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine the feasibility of design or application.
- Work with client to develop a project’s scope of work, estimates, and/or schedules.
- Develop major equipment and material selection, and construction specifications.
- Ensure that all assigned activities and operations comply with applicable codes, regulations and laws.
- Provide support during the fabrication and installation phases to ensure engineering documents are followed.
- Coordinate activities with other project department involved in fabrication, operation, application, and installation or repair of various materials, products or systems.
- Provides technical direction, support and information to other engineers, designers and drafters.
- Consistently demonstrates professional skills in structuring assigned activities, creativity, teamwork, communications, operational efficiencies, handling of a client’s changing needs, decision making, and analyzing and solving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering subject.
- Must have between 7 to 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry at least 5 years experience in Gas processing facility projects
- Must be experienced in FEED, DED, Procurement, Construction and Installation projects.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2018.